If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others and desire a career with purpose, we encourage you to join our team and begin your journey with Skyline today! Skyline's greatest assets are our employees who are each an important member of our team. As an employee of Skyline, you will be faced with both the challenges and rewards of providing support and working alongside individuals with disabilities.
We are currently looking for a qualified individual to join our team as Business Office Manager. Under general supervision of Executive Director, responsible for the overall accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of Skyline Center Inc. financial statements and reporting systems, including maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintains the general ledger accounting system. Includes maintenance of chart of accounts, timely system upgrades and ensuring optimal use of the accounting system, including efficient use of report writing tools.
- Manage up-to-date weekly cash flow projections & communicate to management.
- Ensures processes for timely, accurate, and efficient month-end close and ensures necessary journal entries are booked and reviewed. Timely preparation and analysis of the monthly financial statements are expected. Accounting Manager is responsible for distributing to Executive Director, presenting to the Finance Committee, and presenting to the Skyline Center, Inc. Board of Directors when requested.
- Safeguards assets by maintaining a system of internal controls. Including maintaining integrity of internal controls over cash receipts, maintaining adequate depreciation schedules, internal controls over accounting transactions, the adherence to internal accounting policies and procedures, and the implementation of internal financial audits where necessary.
- Oversight and management of grant reporting and grant budgeting, including invoicing, grant draws and ensuring expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets through the grant/funding period.
- Coordinates preparation of the annual tax reports and resolves interim tax issues.
- Responsible for coordinating with third party accounting firm on year end audit, and overseeing the financial accounting functions of Skyline Center, Inc., Skyline Foundation, Skyline Residential Services, and Skyline Center Service Enriched Housing I, LLLP
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Analyze financial data, identify trends, and present findings to management.
- Provide recommendations for cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and overall financial optimization.
- Provides support and coordination with preparing annual budgeting.
- Responsible for completing Medicaid and Medicare annual cost reports.
- Support and review Payroll processing and reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years of experience.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of accounting, and proficient in all aspects of business economics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; organized, efficient, self-directed, highly motivated, and confidential. The successful candidate will also be required to have broad conceptual judgment and deal with complex accounting issues, as well as be able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and work collaboratively.
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and proof of auto insurance if driving for Skyline Center, Inc.
Full Benefits to include Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off. We do also offer Experience Match and a comfortable, safe work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.