These duties include the following:
- Manage projects authorized by the Board.
- Keep records of all financial activity, as directed by the Treasurer.
- Be knowledgeable of the open meeting rules and other governmental requirements for SSMID activities.
- Prepare meeting agenda (Approved by Board Chairperson)
- Send to City for posting.
- Send to stakeholders.
- Organize pre-board meeting with Board Chairperson and Treasurer.
- Work with the Board to prepare Annual Budget for SSMID to send and present to City for approval.
- Send required notice of Board meetings, as specified in the By Laws of the SSMID.
- Keep records of each Board meeting and produce Minutes from each Board meeting as directed by Secretary, to be read at the following meeting.
- Respond to members requests.
- Keep records of memberships for the Board
- Perform all duties as directed by the Board in a timely manner (Text, Call, Email)
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with downtown businesses and property owners.
- 15-20 hours per week, Pay is based on Experience.
- Computer knowledge required.