- Meets all Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental requirements when performing job duties.
- Begins at the end of May 2024 (Will be flexible with school schedules.)
- Contributing to a team that innovates new products, imparts new agilities into existing processes’, constantly advancing pet nutrition, and always paying it forward in the form of service for our community.
- Project work
- Data collection to show improvements
- Documentation of standards and training
- Working on quality improvements
- Improving first time right
- Helping with safety improvements
- Develop new projects to drive improvement
INTERNSHIP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist with plant War on Waste Project
- Develop She Map Standardization
- Assist with GSTD completion and follow up
- Regular Attendance
- Must work well with others
- Ability to concentrate
- Ability to meet all quality of work and sanitation requirements
- Ability to work under supervision
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work safely at all times
- Ability to work under stress
- Experience: - recommend 1 year of college courses or technical degree in a related field
- Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated organizational capability, multi-tasking, collaborative capability.
- Other: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- This position requires good communication and people skills. This position interacts with a wide range of people from hourly employees to salary.