Responsible for hanging parts on the appropriate rack in the prescribed manner. This position is also responsible for properly preparing each part for maximum success going through the paint system; this can include but is not limited to sanding, wiping, flame treating and prewashing. This position requires good hand/eye coordination.
- SOCO (Safe, Operational, Clean, Organized)
- Maintain load area and all equipment at an acceptable level (clean, organized, operational)
- Ability to prep all parts with minimal error.
- Understanding of material and probable defects that occur with that material.
- Ability to read and understand the paint schedule.
- Ability to set up racks without supervision.
- Basic knowledge of program specific forms that need to be filled out.
- Ability to handle the two way radio and being able to call out for racks and respond to inquiries to load when necessary.
- Ability to communicate defects with management and customers if necessary.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- First shift (hours can be discussed)
- De Witt, IA