Banquet ServersJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Banquet servers must anticipate guests’ needs and provide service before being asked, such as filling water glasses, taking drink/cocktail orders and monitoring the table during their meal. A Banquet Server must maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward guests, other employees and management staff. Duties can include laying table linen, setting china and silverware, filling water pitchers & brewing coffee. Banquet setup and tear down duties may also be included.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Serving experience preferred but not required
- Clinton, IA
- Hours vary, typically weekend evenings
- $10.00/hr + tips