Successful candidate inspects product for non-conformities per verbal and written instructions.
- Familiarity with shop order and rejection material notification forms
- Properly identifies product with sorted good/bad tickets
- Prepares containers with appropriate markings
- Adheres to recordkeeping procedures for pieces sorted, quantities, reasons
- Supports continuous quality improvement
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
- Ability to deal with constantly changing details
- Works well with others
- Receptive to ongoing training
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Monday - Friday first shift